I Am Shark 2xLP limited edition ‘General Grievious’ colored variant release of composer John Williams’ original score to Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.
Release date: July 1st, 2017 (available for pre-order).
- Limited edition of only 1,000 copies.
- General Grievous colored variant (Kelly Green / Process Cyan)
- 2 x LP gatefold jacket
Colored variant edition features an alternating mix of transparent kelly green and intense opaque cyan to emulate General Grievous and his wieldin of quadruple lightsabers.
Gatefold jacket reveals a photo of the newly anointed Darth Vader and The Emperor looking out at the face of the growing Empire at the conclusion of Episode III).
Originally released on CD in 2005, John Williams’ score to Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith has never been released as a stand alone vinyl pressing before.
A must have for vinyl soundtrack and Star Wars fans over.
From I Am Shark:
The score found on the Episode III soundtrack is decidedly darker than previous Star Wars prequel soundtracks, as the musical themes match the growing darkness woven into the story and the galaxy as the Empire consolidates its power at the conclusion of the prequel trilogy. Many of the heroic, anthemic themes woven throughout Episode Three: Revenge of the Sith will nonetheless be very familiar to any fan of the series, from the “Imperial March” to the main theme.
- “Star Wars and the Revenge of the Sith” – (7:31)
- “Anakin’s Dream” – (4:46)
- “Battle of the Heroes” – (3:42)
- “Anakin’s Betrayal” – (4:04)
- “General Grievous” – (4:07)
- “Palpatine’s Teachings” – (5:25)
- “Grievous and the Droids” – (3:28)
- “Padme’s Ruminations” – (3:17)
- “Anakin vs. Obi-Wan” – (3:57)
- “Anakin’s Dark Deeds” – (4:05)
- “Enter Lord Vader” – (4:14)
- “The Immolation Scene” – (2:42)
- Grievous Speaks to Lord Sidious (2:49)
- The Birth of the Twins and Padme’s Destiny (3:37)
- A New Hope and End Credits (13:06)
Officially licensed through Sony Classical and Lucasfilm LTD.