Death Waltz vinyl pressing of Justin Greaves’ original score to the 2011 horror film The Devil’s Business.
Release Date: March 5, 2013.
Released as a yellow and red vinyl pressing.
A first for Death Waltz as this will be the labels first foray into new contemporary film music.
The Devil’s Business is a gritty low budget satanic gangster film. The score by Justin Greaves is a beautiful eerie listen, minimal yet epic and soaked in a smoky atmosphere that fits perfectly alongside the other releases in the Death Waltz Cannon.
- Exclusive new artwork by Jay Shaw.
- Liner notes by director Sean Hogan, composer Justin Greaves and artist Jay Shaw.
- spot varnish cover
- 12 x 12 lithograph
- 24 x 24 poster of the cover art.
- Yellow & red vinyl
- A1 My Enemies I Fear Not, But Protect Me From My Friends
- A2 The Hit
- A3 The Telling
- A4 Losing
- A5 The Whistler
- B1 Losing (spooky Version)
- B2 A Lesson In Dilemma
- B3 Business Is Good
- B4 The Hit (Alternate Version)
- B5 A Lesson In Dilemma (Full Edit)
This vinyl soundtrack is also available on Ebay at the link below:
THE DEVIL’S BUSINESS Colored Vinyl Soundtrack by Justin Greaves