As we mentioned a couple of days ago, Mondo are about to release a brand new vinyl pressing of John Williams’ score to Jurassic Park.
Today Mondo have disclosed more details about the release, the features of which are:
- 2 x 180 gram vinyl LP’s
- Release date is June 11, 2014
- The release is to celebrate the 21st anniversary of the film’s theatrical release
- There are two different versions: Version A) Artwork by JC Richard, pressed on 180 gram Black Vinyl with randomly inserted “Dilophosaurus” colored Vinyl. The initial price is $35. Version B) New artwork by Dan McCarthy, pressed on 180 gram Translucent Amber Vinyl, limited to 1,000 copies
- People attending the Mondo Austin local Gallery can purchase the record a few days before its official release
- These will not be distributed to record stores.
Images of Version A:
Images of Version B:
To get one at the initial price and before they sell out, be sure to follow @MondoNews for the sale announcement.