SURF NAZI’S MUST DIE Vinyl Soundtrack by Jon McCallum
See Special Price
Strange Disc vinyl release of Jon McCallum’s original score to director Peter George’s 1987 comedy Surf Nazi’s Must Die.
This is Strange Disc Records’ debut release.
Release date: September 2, 2014.
- Limited edition
- First ever vinyl pressing
- Most copies pressed on black vinyl
- A very few number of copies will have a randomly inserted ‘blood in the water’ colored vinyl
- Packaged in a deluxe old school tip-on gatefold jacket
- Extensive liner notes and original artwork by composer Jon McCallum, director Peter George, and various crew members.
- The artwork was also created by Jon McCallum
- LP has been mastered for vinyl by Josh Bonati.
The original film was released in 1987 by Troma Entertainment, but the soundtrack has never seen the light of day until now.
Set in a post-apocalyptic future where Neo-Nazi group The Surf Nazis have taken control of the beaches and terrorize anyone who steps foot in their territory.
Jon McCallum’s score suits the post-apocalyptic setting with heavy synth; fans of Tangerine Dream and John Carpenter’s scores will be at home with this record. McCallum is the composer behind Miami Connection, Terror Eyes and Soul Taker. Aside from his composing work he worked on the special effects for Phantasm 2 and George Harrison’s Got My Mind Set On You music video.
1. Once You’ve Caught The Wave
2. Opening Titles
3. Youth Of Tomorrow
4. After The Quake
5. Across The River
6. Visit To The Morgue
7. In The Church
8. Pushed Too Far
9. Nobody Goes Home
10. Mama Sends Her Love
11. Before The Fight
12. Chase Through The Boat Yard
13. The Last Wave
14. Promo Trailer
Listen to a preview: