LIVE AND LET DIE 180 Gram Remastered Vinyl Soundtrack
Capitol Records 180 gram vinyl release of the remastered soundtrack to the 1973 action thriller Live and Let Die.
This release features a completely remastered soundtrack from an analog source by Ron McMaster at Capital Records and includes 8 tracks not previously included on any prior release.
Features a variety of different genres of music including soul-jazz, easy listening, lounge, jazz-funk, classic rock as well as the originally composed score by George Martin.
- A1 Paul McCartney & Wings* – Live And Let Die (Main Title)
- A2-1 Harold A. “Duke” Dejan* & Olympia Brass Band, The – Just A Closer Walk With Thee
- A2-2 Harold A. “Duke” Dejan* & Olympia Brass Band, The – New Second Line
- A3 George Martin – Bond Meets Solitaire
- A4 George Martin – Whisper Who Dares
- A5 George Martin – Snakes Alive
- A6 George Martin – Baron Samedi’s Dance Of Death
- A7 George Martin – San Monique
- B1-1 George Martin – Fillet Of Soul – New Orleans
- B1-2 BJ Arnau – Live And Let Die
- B1-3 George Martin – Fillet Of Soul – Harlem
- B2 George Martin – Bond Drops In
- B3 George Martin – If He Finds It, Kill Him
- B4 George Martin – Trespassers Will Be Eaten
- B5 George Martin – Solitaire Gets Her Cards
- B6 George Martin – Sacrifice
- B7 George Martin – James Bond ThemeComposed By – Monty Norman
LIsten to George Martin’s ‘Snakes Alive’ (note this is not the remastered version and hence is not representative of the quality you can expect the track to sound on 180g vinyl):
The Live and Let Die soundtrack was also the first to use a rock music arrangement to open a Bond film – Paul McCartney & Wings Performing “Live And Let Die”:
What a fantastic soundtrack this is!