TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY Double Vinyl Soundtrack by Brad Fiedel (Silva Screen, 2014)
Silva Screen 180 gram double vinyl album release of Brad Fiedel’s score to Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
Release Date: August 9, 2014.
Released on double black 180 gram audiophile vinyl for the very first time.
Limited edition of 750 copies.
Comes housed in a gatefold sleeve.
- Main Title (Terminator 2 Theme)
- Sarah On The Run
- Escape From The Hospital (And T1000)
- Desert Suite
- Sarah’s Dream (Nuclear Nightmare)
- Attack On Dyson (Sarah’s Solution)
- Our Gang Goes To Cyberdyne
- Trust Me”
- John & Dyson Into Vault
- Swat Team Attacks
- “I’ll Be Back”
- Helicopter Chase
- Tanker Chase
- “Hasta La Vista, Baby” (T1000 Freezes)
- Into The Steel Mill
- Cameron’s Inferno
- Terminator Impaled
- Terminator Revives
- T1000 Terminated
- “It’s Over” (“Good-Bye”)
Listen to the main theme:
This is considered by many (including us here at Soundtracks on Vinyl) as one of the best and iconic action score soundtracks ever written.